Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Sorry I've Been Away So Long"

TLR Is Back! After taking an unscheduled hiatus...

Here's what happened...

Early in the morning on Wednesday February 9th--I was preparing a post about Christian Bale's reunion with his "The Machinist," director  Brad Anderson when all of the sudden my computer started going nuts with warnings that my virus software had been disabled...Cue ominous music--When I started to investigate what was going on I soon discovered that the warnings themselves were a virus!

My computer's hard drive was shot. To make matters worse my usual go to guy for such things is outta town on business for a few weeks...Within 24 hours of the meltdown I had ordered a new machine from Dell Thank goodness for Tech Guy Dan who took my order! He really knows his job and the true meaning of customer service.

The final components arrived yesterday and here we go.

A very special thanks to Jay and Deven who came by and hooked it all up for me....Means a lot...

The 2 of them leave tomorrow for California. They will be talking with the fine folks at Dread Central about the movie! Pretty cool right!?  Give 'em Hell boys! Can't wait to hear all about the trip....!!!


As for TLR it's now a member IMDbPro and I already have plans in motion showcasing  how the partnership will make the blog better Stay tuned...

Thanks for sticking with TLR---YOU ARE THE REASON I'M HERE!!

At the next Production Meeting I will discuss  127 Hours, The Green Hornet, and other flicks I saw while TLR was down....

No comments: