Sunday, June 19, 2011

At Best Hellboy 3 In Limbo

Mike Mignola the creator of the Hellboy, told the crowd at this weekend's Calgary Comics And Entertainment Expo by way of  The Daily Blam that we should not expect Guillermo del Toro will return to direct the 3rd film in the franchise after helming 2004's Hellboy and 2008's Hellboy II: THe Golden Army



"Last I heard he said he would not make it. Guillermo -- who I love -- in every interview there's a new story on what his next movie is and he honestly believes he's going to do all these things. But last I heard, he said 'I'm never gonna get back to Hellboy. I'm not surprised because he won't live long enough to do a tenth of the movies he's told me he's going to make" .

He adds "I can't imagine him making a Hellboy 3. He's very enthusiastic and says he's going to do all these things....ummm....he's cute [laughed]."

No comments: