Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bay & Jay Deny Transformers Talk

Director Michael Bay tells Shoot for the Edit that "I am currently not talking to Paramount on T4 and T5 despite reports. I'm looking at a lot of possibilities coming my way right now weighing options. Most likely going to be doing the low budget Pain and Gain, a true story crime thriller. It's a very quick shoot and quite funny. Also just finishing the 3 disc set of the Transformers trilogy."


He didn't exactly say that he would not ever go back to the franchise at some point

Meanwhile: Action guy Jason Statham says he knows nadda regarding the rumors to  replace departing lead Shia Labeouf in an interview with MTV News. He says "I don't know how those things start. You read them. Someone told me about it. [But] the Internet is a dangerous place."

No comments: