Monday, December 22, 2008

From Morsels To Metal

Director David Fincher is getting ready to work with Keanu Reeves on a film--he calls "a celibate sex comedy".

Talking exclusively to MTV News:

"It's really about the creative process. It's truly an aromatic art-form, making food. I love that idea. And I love Keanu's passion for that world."

Reeves will play a chef who tries to make a comeback from major personal issues. He gathers his old friends together as his 'dream team' and ends up falling in love with the newest member of the group.

Sounds a bit like No Reservations Got the perfect name for the movie- The Day The Kithen Stood Still

He also talked about his involvement in the "Heavy Metal " anthology film:

"[I'll do] whatever story no one else wants to do."

"We have like twenty-four stories and artwork for it. I have time to do one or two and I have dibs on eight or nine, so somewhere in there we’ll figure it out if we can ever get the money together"

No comments: