Monday, March 16, 2009

Spidey Scribbles And A Peek At Hell

Director Sam Raimi tells MTV News of the current state of Spider-Man 4 and beyond:

"The writers, producers and I are working out what the story will be, but we haven’t been talking in terms of Part 4 and 5. I’ve read that [about Spider-Man 5’] also, but right now we’re just working on the story for ‘Spider-Man 4,’ just that one film."

"We’re definitely talking about working from all the material in the comic books and nothing [invented] outside of that. All the characters or villain or villains, whatever we decide to do will be from Stan Lee's creations or those that came after him."

He confirms that Kirsten Dunst and is not yet locked--I thought she had signed on?- to reprise her role, but he wants her - "I can’t imagine making a ‘Spider-Man’ movie without Kirsten...Spider-Man has existed without the character of Mary-Jane but she’s one of my favorite parts and it would be a shame not to have her in the picture. I’m hoping she’ll be in it and I’m planning on having a story with her in it."

The villian or villains? "I do have a pretty good idea, but I’m just not a liberty to say yet."

Raimi and star Tobey Maguire.are on board for the film which has been scheduled for a May 6th 2011 release.

As we await the web-head's big screen return...Here's a look at Raimi's May 29th flick Drag Me To Hell...



Looks Intense!!

No comments: