Sunday, April 11, 2010

GLGene Pool

Actor Jon Tenney will play test pilot Martin H. Jordan, the father of superhero-to-be Hal Jordan in the comic book flick "Green Lantern" says Superhero Hype.

Tenney says "Ryan Reynolds is the Green Lantern, and when he is a young boy, like 11, I'm his father. I'm Hal Jordan's dad. I'm very excited – it's incredible company"

He will shoot his scenes during his hiatus from his cable series "The Closer" in June.

Meanwhile comics artist Jason Palmer caused a stir on the Net with a piece of costume artwork he did related to the film which he posted on his DeviantArt account.




Palmer spoke to The HD Room, about the art - "I can't show the submitted art, but this is some extra art I did as a cover to the submission pdf, but was strangely not included in the submission. Oh well. For this art, I didn't use costume designs or Reynolds ref that was provided by WB so I can share it with you."

No comments: