Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crossed Legs


Kristin Davis told E! Online that a third Sex and the City flick is looking unlikely due to the less than stellar box office of SATC 2

"I don't think so, not that I know of. I wish it was so that we were continuing but I don't know. We made [about] 300 million internationally. There was so much hype, not coming from us, but the media hyped it up and then they tore it down" says Davis.

Umm Isn't that how the Hollywood game is played?--Don't blame media hype Audiences can usually sniff out bad films

She adds that "I could be wrong. Obviously there was a time when we thought there was no movie happening so you never know. But it is not looking great."

The first "Sex and the City" movie in '08 grossed $415 million internationally from a $65 million budget and scored weak reviews.

This year's sequel cost $100 million but grossed a smaller $280 million and opened to scathing reviews even from strong supporters of the first film.

No comments: