Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Future Of X

On the stump promoting next weekend's Real Steel, Hugh Jackman told The Playlist that he doesn't see an "X-Men 4" anytime in the future.



"I don’t see it. I can only see one movie ahead. I’m pretty sure I’m well into the second half of this match. I don’t know exactly when the end is, but I only go one at a time. If this is the last one, fingers crossed, man, I just hope we finally get that hole in one."

The character made a cameo in the recent " X-Men: First Class", which will most likely get a sequel. Would Jackman comeo again?

"If they come up with as good of an idea as last time. Yeah, I could see it."

Production on "The Wolverine" doesn't start until next year and Jackman confirms that Christopher McQuarrie (The Usual Suspects), script is getting a rewrite by Mark Bomback

The script initially written by McQuarrie is set mostly in Japan and based on the great mini-series by Frank Miller and Chris Claremont. The sequel will find our clawed hero going toe to toe with the Silver Samurai

James Mangold will call the shots.

No comments: