Thursday, September 08, 2011

X Education

Out doing press for October 24th's Johnny English Reborn actress Gillian Anderson says she's ready for a 3rd film for The X-Files  (via THR):



I hope it will happen, there’s talk of it. I don’t know who’s writing it but I hear there’s something going on.”

Then Anderson talked with Movie Fix and said "We're hoping to [make a third film]. It's something that we've said from the beginning that we'd be interested in doing if it ever came up again. I know that there are some discussions about it. I have no idea at what stage, if there might be a script or how interested Fox is in doing it. I think we're all kind of hoping it's something that might take place. But they better hurry, because 2012 which is the perfect subject matter is coming up quickly. We'll see."

Anderson and co-star David Duchovny appeared in The X Files movie and 2008's The X-Files: I Want to Believe.

If there is a 3rd pic It should include my favorite guest star from the show Nicholas Lea no ifs ands or buts

No comments: