Monday, October 04, 2010

Blue Bomb Buzzes Metropolis!

Deadline New York reports that Zack Snyder WILL direct .Superman: Man of Steel for producers Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas!

Snyder was on a short list of directors that also included Tony Scott, Matt Reeves, Jonathan Liebesman and Duncan Jones.

David Goyer is writing the reboot

This would Snyder's 3rd comic book pic for the studio following 300 and Watchmen

I am excited by this news! I am....Just decided though to temper it Because I remember flying high when I found out Superman Returns; was gonna be helmmed by Bryan Singer and losing my objectivity up through its release Permit me one Yahoo!!!!!!!!! And then I promise to do better


SR star is NOT returning as the Man of Steel. Snyder tells Variety that possi8bilty is "unlikely" as "we're looking in another direction".

No comments: