Saturday, October 09, 2010

Looking Back & Forward

Now that Jason Mayer won TLR's 5th Birthday Essay Contest and he is already enjoying his new Blu-Ray player...I wanted to let everyone know that the celebration is not over yet...

Ahead of commemorating the day this blog went live for the first time--October 25th--The winning essay will be published in the permanent stand alone pages section in the sidebar where it will remain so that both regular and new readers can access it whenever they wish....I will also do this with the runner up essay written another pal of mine--I wish I had received more than 2 qualifying essays but alas I did not.....

I will also pick 5 of my favorite posts from the blog archive and place them in the stand alone pages section as well...


Before Halloween you will also be able to read Jay's review of Adam Green's intense thriller Frozen now available on disc...

After that I will outline some BIG changes coming to TLR...You may want to stay tuned for that as well...It's a doozy of an announcement....

No comments: