Friday, March 08, 2013

Duhamel Might Pop Up In Transformers 4

Josh Duhamel told THR that director Michael Bay is trying to ensure an appearance for his  military hero character, Major Lennox as in the as yet "Untitled Transformers Sequel".


"[Bay] said he wants to put me in it someplace. I don’t know if he was just saying that because he had me on the phone and he felt obligated or what, but you know what? I got to do three of those. It changed my career, it changed my life getting to be a part of something that big, so I’m grateful for even doing the first three of them," Duhamel said.

The new film folows a high school student, and daughter (Nicola Peltz) of Mark Wahlberg's character, and her racecar driver boyfriend--Jack Reynor--who is expected to be signed for three-picture deal.

Ehren Kruger ("Transformers: Dark of the Moon") is writing the script for the Bay directed fourth film which starts production in May and hits theaters on June 27th, 2014

No comments: