Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sam Medes Leaves "Door Open" For Bond Return

"Skyfall" director Sam Mendes may have opted out of returning to the director's chair for "Bond 24", but that doesn't that he has ruled out returning to the James Bond franchise again, telling Getty Images Entertainment:

"Bond movies, they need someone working on it now... I’m doing my theatre projects and then I’ll work out... I’ve definitely left the door open though... I’ve never really repeated myself, done the same type of movie one after the other, so just give me a chance to think about what I actually want to say."


Producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are determined to get Sam back in the big chair at some point

Broccoli: "We will get him back. We haven’t given up hope... Maybe not for the next one… but we will get him back again."

Wilson: "We are working on him. We hope that maybe he will have gotten inspired to come back."

Current Bond star Daniel Craig is signed for 2 more films and we can expect the next pic in a few years with the new director to be revealed soon.

No comments: