Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sandy And Her Thoughts On "The Heat" Sequel

The buddy comedy The Heat, starring  and  -has made more than $130 million at the U.S. box-office since its release--Talk of a sequel has begun.



Bullock tells EW that she is no rush for that to happen:

"I know they say never say never, but right now, I can't imagine it. I don’t want to ruin what Melissa and I had. If a miracle happens where [a script] shows up that really and truly outdid the first and provided an experience that was better than the first one, then I would look at it. But I'm not there."

The critical and box-office failure of the two sequels on her resume- "Speed 2: Cruise Control" and "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" have made her skiddish of them.

"If you look back on my illustrious sequel work, nothing has proven successful. A sequel is such a daunting thing, because you don't want to lose the magic and the charm of the first one."

Meantime THR reports that McCarthy is in early talks to reunite with her "Heat" and "Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig for his female spy comedy "Susan Cooper".

The story is described as a a realistic comedy about a female James Bond -type. Feig wrote the script and will produce.

No comments: