Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fortune And Glory

After a 19 year long hiatus and many false starts along the way--The return of Indiana Jones is finally here...!

The Man With The Hat is back in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (reviews) getting an early jump on the Memorial Day holiday weekend...

Pamela McClintock and Dave McNary of Variety

Iron Man, meet Mr. Jones.

Paramount probably never thought that “Iron Man’s” first real competition would come from another Par release, “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” which opens today in 4,260 theaters across the globe...


I'm hoping to see Indy's latest adventure very soon...but the exact day hasn't been decided yet...

The critical reaction to Skull is very positive over all. I hope it works the same for me when I see it for myself.

Next Week: You should beware The Strangers; And the gals from Sex and the City return--this time on the big screen....(Yawn)

No comments: