Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There's A Good Director In There Somewhere


Bruce Willis, Gwyneth Paltrow and Bradley Cooper are "loosely attached" to star in an as yet untitled M. Night Shyamalan pic says Heat Vision.

No details are known about the project and studio suits have only been able to read the screenplay under the direct supervision of one of Shyamalan's assistants.

Shyamalan has "The Last Airbender"coming out July, the first movie he has directed that isn't based on his original material...

Whatever this secret pic is--I'm intrigued by the potential casting of the trio...Shyamalan is a talented guy--who I think is convinced that he has to shock his audience all the time..And with that he forces himself into a corner. Since Airbender took him away from that structure I hope he can revive his career...moving ahead. I know I have been a bit tough on him before---But I still want him to do well...

You can do it M Knight!

No comments: