Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh Mandy!

24-year-old actress Amanda Bynes has announced that she is retiring from acting via her Twitter account,...

"If I don’t love something anymore I stop doing it. I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it"..

I know that she's been at this since she was young but to say goodbye at 24?

Liked her alongside Jennie Garth in the series What I like about you. and in the pic She's the Man

Bynes hasn’t been in a movie since Hairspray in 2007.

She added, “I’ve never written the movies & tv shows I’ve been a part of. I’ve only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play"

Her "last" film is this year's comedy Easy A

While I wish her well..I have a feeling she will be back acting before too much time passes...

This move is out of frustration over basically playing the same character over and over again

No comments: