Monday, July 12, 2010

Exit Route

Out doing press for the July 23rd spy action thriller " Salt", Coming Soon spoke with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura who was asked about the departure of Megan Fox on Transformers 3 a few weeks ago.
"It's one of those things that built to a pressure point. I think she knew and we did, I think we all tried really hard to make it work together, it just wasn't working" said the producer who also confirmed that the script underwent changes due to her departure - "I wouldn't say a tremendous number, but yeah, absolutely there were some changes, and I think as we're going along, we're discovering new ones we have to make as a result of them."
While the next Transformers probably won't be the lastin the series, the producer admits it will likely be the last one for both him and director Michael Bay.
Meanwhile at the same junket, the site asked actress Angelina Jolie about her departure from Wanted 2
"Being dead makes it difficult. They were (trying to bring me back) but I kind of feel like if I die in a movie, I should die actually. I'm that way, and that character is not as complex as Salt. It would just be doing the exact same thing in another movie, so it's not that interesting to me" said Jolie.

No comments: