Monday, March 28, 2011

Showing His Age

 According to The Fan Carpet, Russell Brand confirmed all of the Rock of Ages chatter during their "HOP" premiere interview saying that he will do  the film as long as it doesn't interfere with him spending time with wife Katy Perry

"I have to make sure I see me wife enough, but if we can work out the schedule, then yeah, I want to do it"

Brand would play Lonny, and jokes "I've already got the hair. I am way ahead of them on that account"


Director Adam Shankman has been reworking the Rock of Ages script with Justin Theroux. from show creator Chris D'Arienzo's  first draft

Tom Cruise Julianne Hough Mary J Blige Alec Baldwin and Sebastian Gregory also star while Paul Giamatti and Amy Adams  are both in talks

Carl Levin, Matt Weaver, Scott Prisand, actorTobey Maguire and Jennifer Gibgot will produce. Janet Billig and Hillary Weaver are executive producers.

Rock of Ages hits screens in 2012

No comments: