Sunday, April 03, 2011

From Dr. McDreamy To Dr. Strange?


"I'd love to play Doctor Strange,"



"I've been lobbying for that," he told the Los Angeles Times. "There's a whole bunch of people [among the Grey's crew] who are into comics and Marvel, too, on the set and they're like, 'Doctor Strange, that's the one you should do.' It would be fantastic. It'd be a great TV show, especially for HBO or something like that. I don't know if I'd necessarily do another show, a drama, that's 24 episodes again. HBO you're at 13 and I think that's much better."

I actually think that's a great idea--Dempsey would make a great Strange--Helping to put one of Marvel's lesser known heroes on the map and on the public's radar.

Thomas Dean Donnelly and Joshua Oppenheimer-the writing duo behind the August 19th remake of Conan the Barbarian are scripting the Doctor Strange flick

No comments: