Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bond 24: Graig Wants Humor To Be Ironic

Daniel Craig recently talked to Vulture about the tone of "Bond 24" and said that he hopes the folks involved go back to the roots of franchise.


"Hopefully we'll reclaim some of the old irony, and make sure it doesn't become pastiche. I can't do shtick, I'm not very good at it. Unless it kind of suddenly makes sense. Does that make sense? I sometimes wish I hammed it up more, but I just can't do it very well, so I don't do it."

The Daily Mail claims that Oscar winner Penelope Cruz is wanted for the female lead

John Logan is writing the screenplay for Skyfall" director Sam Mendes who will return to helm the next film.

Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson will produce the new film

The sequel is currently targeting a November 6th 2015 release.

No comments: