Friday, August 30, 2013

JT Supports Bat-fleck, Nixes Robin, Wants To Play A Bad Guy

While chatting with WWFS - Fresh 102.7 via MTV News--singer/actor Justin Timberlake added his support for the casting of Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman in the upcoming Superman/Batman team-up Man of Steel Sequel


JT called his "Runner Runner" co-star a "brilliant filmmaker" and "extreme talent".

It was then joked that he could re-team with Affleck as the Caped Crusader's loyal sidekick Robin Timberlake responded: "Not a chance in hell. I ain't playing Robin. I have no aspiration to ever be a superhero in a movie."

The role in the superhero universe he would like to play?:

"Now villain. I'll tell you the villain I want to play more than anything because I grew up loving Batman, funny enough, is the Riddler. The Riddler is my favorite villain... The Riddler was like a sociopath. He was proper crazy. So if I'm gonna play crazy, I'm wanna play proper crazy... I'm ready. The Riddler. Gimme a call."

Runner Runner opens October 4th in the US.

No comments: