Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday To The Last Reel....

It's hard to believe that 8 years ago today this little blog came into being. I want to thank all of my readers, Twitter followers over @TheLastReel and it's Facebook page likers. From the bottom of my heart--your support has been amazing. I am very gratified and humbled that even one person chooses to read my stuff...Thank You All So Much...

Read the very first post here....


I am now gonna turn things over to Nobody Gets Out Alive director Jason Christopher who wanted to say a few words about this milestone

The Last Reel celebrating their 8th anniversary is an amazing thing. Anything that someone has put into more than one year is considered dedication. It’s like your child in ways. You wake up, feed it, let it sleep, so on and so forth.

I have only known Thomas for about four years I want to say. This dude, is the most down to earth guy I have ever met. He first started helping my cousin/producer Deven Lobascio and me when we made this really bad movie called The Pendant. Cool concept but just not done right with the no money we had.

First site we had covering the flick was good ol’ The Last Reel. It was awesome. Time went on we made another movie - Nobody Gets Out Alive. He was one of the first persons that got to see the movie and review it. I trust this guy’s opinion.

Throughout the years I have seen him reach out to other indie filmmakers. It’s amazing to see someone go out and do that. The site has grown throughout the years. I’m so proud of him. He’s also a filmmaker as well, if you didn’t know!

Keep on keeping on and congrats on the 8th year! Soon we will be celebrating  10 years!

-Jay


Thanks Jay! I appreciate your kind words more than you know....Mr, Christopher resides in Los Angeles.

No comments: