Thursday, December 17, 2009

Singer Returns

The folks at Empire recently sat down with X-Men film series producer Lauren Shuler Donner who told 'em X-Men: First Class was picking up speed with a script by Josh Schwartz creator of "The O.C."and Gossip Girl.

Boy is it ever speeding along! With news that Bryan Singer is back in the fold....




Talking with MySpace at the Avatar premiere on the blue carpet Singer said, "I'm ramping up to do a movie called Jack Jack the Giant Killer.... and I just yesterday signed a deal to do an X-Men: First Class Origins picture, which is kind of cool. I'm very excited."

I enjoyed Singer's original X-Men and then like most movie fans loved his X2: X-Men United. but then Singer opted out of X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006 to take on "Superman Returns" (with mixed results)...His X-comeback is good news But I remember feeling the same way when he took on SR .

No comments: