Sunday, December 20, 2009

If If If...

Nine director Rob Marshall has been tipped to call the action on Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides for months....

But things are very much still uncertain at this point.

Marshall recently told Coming Soon, “we're still trying to figure out if it's going to all happen.”

If it happens--I think Johnny's doing a movie with Angelina Jolie in the spring (The Tourist) so if it happens, we'll start in the summer, and we'll see. I'm excited. If it happens, it happens. I'd be thrilled. I just love Johnny and I'm excited about the genre. I would need a script first.”

"... they're still writing," Marshall explained. "I've heard a couple of exciting ideas, but they're still in process. My hope is that we'll be able to shoot it sometime in 2010"

No comments: