Thursday, December 10, 2009

Black Tie Kiss & Tell

On rumor patrol...

The LA Times reports that actor Josh Brolin may join Men in Black III.



His exact part is a matter of discussion, but in recent days there’s been chatter in Hollywood development circles of a few possibilities: He could play a new single-monikered government agent, with Tommy Lee Jones’ Agent K passing the baton to Brolin’s character. Or he could play Agent K as a young man. Or something else entirely.”

Brolin could totally pass for a younger TLJ

The MIB 3 script is being written by Etan Cohen. Will Smith is expected to return

Brolin Bonus: He says it was "tough" making out with his Jonah Hex hottie Megan Fox-- "The thing is, I had a prosthetic on my face and it was very tough for me because of the way Jonah Hex is and the way the character is, there's kind of a rope-idermis halfway through my mouth and half of my face is burned, so it's very tough to figure out..."

Still he's a lucky guy.

No comments: