Saturday, March 27, 2010

Xerxes du Soleil


"Watchmen" director Zack Snyder thinks that "there's a really good chance that it will be the thing [I direct next]" regarding whether he will helm "Xerxes", an adaptation of Frank Miller's upcoming graphic novel which serves as a follow-up to his 300.

Snyder, spoke with Coming Soon "I didn't tell Frank what to write the first time, and I'm not telling him what to write this time. I'll take it and I'll adapt it and make it into a movie and I'll write a screenplay, but I want him to do whatever he thinks... [Miller is] supposed to show me something really soon, actually in the next few months."

Snyder added that Warner Bros.converted a section of the original "300" into 3-D to demonstrate the technology and that "they're talking about doing the whole movie", signaling a re-release could be happening down the road--translation the entire film will be converted.

No comments: