Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cast The Captain Already!

Add two more names to the list of actors being considered for the lead in "The First Avenger: Captain America"

HitFix reports that Ryan Phillippe is now on the list...The actor confirmed at SXSW that he is set to audition. "[I] actually am going in to meet on 'Captain America,' which is kind of cool," the 35-year-old told MTV. "After Superman, he was kind of my favorite."





And Deadline Hollywood says that Channing Tatum is being courted by Marvel off his turn as another American hero in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

I still say they should go unknown....But for the sake of discussion

These two obviously can fit into the spandex and have the right body type but in terms of choosing between the 2--I say Tatum has the edge even though he's already part of a franchise.

Stay Tuned....

No comments: