Thursday, August 26, 2010

Carving Out Some Time


Out stumping to promote The Last Exorcism producer Eli Roth tells Cinema Blend that "I've been working on the script [for a full length version of Thanksgiving--seen as a trailer in Grindhouse] with my co-writer,Jeff Rendell, who plays the pilgrim in the trailer. But Jeff has been working. I said that his deal is he has to work on the script while I'm promoting...and as soon as I'm done in mid-September he's going to fly to California, we're going to sit down, and bang out the script."

Roth previously talked about shooting the film back-to-back with the PG-13 action/sci-fi feature "Endangered Species" telling MTV News last year " I want to do a huge budget movie, but tack on three weeks to the end of it and shoot Thanksgiving...I want to do an $80 million dollar movie, and then schedule three weeks at the end to quickly shoot a $5 million dollar movie."

Moving forward though will likely depend on the performance of next week's Grindhouser Machete

No comments: