Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Standing O's

As the launch of Jason Mayer's thriller The Pendant (trailer) inches closer--There's a couple of info bits I need to take note of....And a few very special shout outs of acknowledgement to perform...

-Birthday Wishes for lead actress Kristy Richman!


-Writer Deven Lobascio and Jay will make a final pre release push returning to WDBK 91.5 FM just hours before the BIG debut at 2 PM on Thursday!

--With a fine sense of historical IRONY... I was going through some papers recently and came across the log I kept on the film I made 10 years ago and discovered that the great MD and I finished post on August 19th 2000! Pretty weird...

-Turning to the families of Team Spontaneous for a moment; Even though I have yet to meet most of you-I know how important your support has been firsthand...And it does mean a lot.

I would like to commend Jay's Mom, Brother and Girlfriend...Deven's Parents. Bravo! Filmmaking can be a tough slog...And sometimes it's very easy for those closest to you to dismiss a goal like this: The fact that you have been cheering them on throughout is just the BEST! And whenever you have doubts start to creep in--you would be Wise to remember that they have ALREADY gotten farther than most folks with the same goal ever get...No matter what is around the corner for them--The "Boys" will be just fine!

-Finally-Jay's late Father...Like my late
Mother-- they shared many great movie memories together!

With that I dedicate this week's posts for The Pendant to the memory of Mr. Mayer...


Stay Tuned...

No comments: