Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Sequel Chatter

With this week's news that Hugh Jackma has dropped out of the comedy "Avon Man" for X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2 comes word on who may occupy the big chair for the comic book pic

David Slade, and Robert Schwentke are said to be the two finalists for the sequel reports The NY Post.

Both have been approved by the studio suits and will meet with Jackman next week, though Slade is apparently the frontrunner for the job

Next, Guillermo Del Toro tells MTV News.that "Hellboy 3" is sometime off " and but adds, "the heartbreak for me is that I know how it ends and I don't know if I want to see that ending"

Finally, Hayden Christensen seems ready for the possibility of a "Jumperr" sequel.

"It was sort of set up in a way it's gonna be mother hunting son and possibly even maybe sister hunting brother. We're talking about it, trying to figure it out" the actor told MTV

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I wouldn't mind seeing a Jumper sequel

No comments: