Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thanks And Happy New Year

Hey all:

I just wanted to take some time to thank you for your loyal readership of TLR!! 2015 marks 10 years for the blog! When I started posting in the fall of '05 I had absolutely no idea that I would still be at it this many years later....I have had some folks tell me that this little blog is their go to source for movie news--Hearing that is just incredible--considering how many movie news websites there are out there--and that TLR is a staff of one, save for the occasional guest star.  If anyone is interested in posting their film reviews or contributing here use the email address above or PM me via social media (see below) and we will talk about it....


In the new year I plan to be all over the release of Joss Whedon's superhero team up sequel "The Avengers: Age of Ultron", James Wan's Furious 7-- marking the bittersweet farewell to the late Paul Walker and his alter ego Brian O'Connor. Our return to a "galaxy far, far away" with J J. Abrams' "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" gets lots of space as perhaps the biggest "event" film in a generation. Sure the return of  Original Trilogy stars Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker Harrison Ford as Han Solo  and Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia is the BIG one...but the run up to 2016's Star Trek 3 should still prove "Fascinating" with  Roberto Orci getting the boot from the center seat and news that Fast and the Furious film franchise director Justin Lin will take over...The fate of "Spider-Man" at Sony Pictures will be announced soon...

In the meantime you can follow me @TheLastReel on Twitter and join the Facebook page. One thing I hope to do next year is up my interaction with my readers--Spread the word folks...NOW is the time...

Thank you all so very much for the support! It means a lot! Party smart as 2015 arrives and may the movie gods smile upon you and yours...

No comments: