Sunday, September 21, 2008

Make-Up Test

Would Mickey Rourke return to the role of Marv for Sin City 2 ?

The Hollywood tough guy tells MTV:

"I don't really think about that. That's really not my forte, that type of thing."

"I have a lot of respect for [director] Robert Rodriguez ."

Does that mean yes?

"It scares the p***out of me to sit in make-up for three hours... if the role is written the right way, I would do it because it was a good experience. I wasted a lot of time. I want to work with interesting directors. I'm going to do a lot of work because of the time I wasted."

Roarke was absolutely great in Sin City...I hope they find a way to fit him into the long delayed sequel...

Frank Miller recently completed the film's script and filming will take place as soon as everyone's schedules can be accommodated....Which can't happen soon enough in my opinion...

No comments: