Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taking Up The Hammer

When Matthew Vaughn left the film adaptation of the "Thor" comic book there has been no news on who might replace him...

Eagle Eye helmer D.J. Caruso tells the gang over at IESB.Net that he would take on the project:

"I would definitely tackle it and I sort of wrestled with it before and I was always a fan of Thor growing up as a kid. I know that they [Marvel] have a script, but there's something, there's a fear I have about Thor and depending on what Thor story you want to tell, whether you want to bring Thor into the modern world or if you want to go back to Asgard and get the history of what's happening between him and his brother and dad. That's one I've always been interested in and it also would be, it would be a monumental task so, I could definitely see myself getting myself into that" .

Caruso makes for a solid choice and all and while he says "I have had some talks with Marvel about it but I have not seen a screenplay..."

Mavel's obviously holding out for another name since D.J. already adapting the Vertigo comic Y: The Last Man...

"Eye" open this Friday...



This afternoon the Chicago Bears face off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and former QB Brian Griese and without WR Devin Hester...

No comments: