Monday, November 02, 2009

A Cow Says...

Eduardo Sanchez one of the co-directors behind 1999's The Blair Witch Project tells The Toronto Star that he and Daniel Myrick are serious about a third film in the series.



The events of the much-maligned studio-produced sequel "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2", would be ignored and the next one would pick up from where the original left off
The duo have written a story treatment that would involve original cast members Heather Donahue, Joshua Leonard and Michael C. Williams, albeit in smaller roles..

Lionsgate owns the film rights and the pair are going to pitch the project to them, if it doesn't get approved then the film won't happen.

"I wouldn't be completely honest if I said I wasn't jealous of Paranormal Activity. There's the feeling that, I could have done this... I know how to make these films. To me it's like, man, maybe I should go back and kind of milk this one more time."

Milk This? Really? Mooo. I say time to move on guys...

No comments: