Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kill The Cat?

The recent chatter about Rachel McAdams and Romola Garai both auditioning for the role of The Black Cat in Spider-Man 4.

....Yesterday a lot of the talk was put to rest as McAdams told Entertainment Weekly that "That’s a total rumor, I have to say. I was hanging out in Toronto the other day and someone came up to me and said, ‘I just heard you’re doing Spider-Man 4.And I said, ‘Really? No one told me!’ It’s not true."

A Sony Pictures spokesuit said "It’s an Internet rumor, as so many things are these days" As for Garai's quote about her audition-- details were very vague.

All of this doesn't mean that the character is not in the superhero flick. Hey U Guys posted a report confirming that the Black Cat is indeed in the film, a source /Film says they have verified.

No comments: