Friday, November 20, 2009

Fess Up

Producer-turned-actor/director Larry Fessenden has (sorta) left the upcoming remake of 2007 Spanish supernatural thriller The Orphanage says Arrow in the Head.

Fessenden, who has been attached to direct since August, was at work on the English version's script with producer Guillermo Del Toro.which Fessenden calls "a very exciting experience"

He then talked about the exit:

"I got into a casting miasma and that's where the thing is; I think they're gonna do it another way, actually. So I think I'm out of it. Hopefully they'll still use my script, but I'm not sure I'm directing it anymore."

If he isn't calling action on the pic he says that there are three other projects he'd like to do but is cautious "after you get bitten once, you're just a little more wary."

No comments: