Tuesday, February 07, 2012

JGL's Giant Leap Behind The Camera

One of the best actors working in movies today is about to step behind the camera for his feature film debut as writer/director on a "sexy" as yet untitled comedy...



Deadline reports that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will portray "a modern-day Don Juan" who attempts to become less of a "selfish d**k" throughout the course of the film.

Scarlett Johansson has signed on to play the female lead, with an additional actress expected to be cast soon playing other lovers

Ram Bergman will produce the pic.

"I was a child actor for years and quit at 19, went to school awhile, and a big part of why I came back was that I ultimately wanted to make movies," Gordon-Levitt said.

"I spent a year working with Christopher Nolan, Rian Johnson, Steven Spielberg, and I did my best to pay attention. I've also been making short films for a long time now, I've directed a ton of them, and that is a huge part of why I feel comfortable and confident in this."

Shooting on the film will begin April 16.

No comments: