Saturday, May 25, 2013

Henry Cavill Thinks A Supes/Bats Movie Is A Good Idea


While on the stump for the June 14 release of  Zack Snyder's big budget reboot "Man Of Steel" star  Henry Cavill told SFX that he is keen on the long thought of notion of a Superman/Batman "World's Finest" crossover movie.

"I think it would be really interesting with the age-old Batman/Superman conflict because they are two different sides of the same coin and their methods are entirely different.I think it would actually make for an interesting story as to why, first of all, they were going head to head and how. I think that would make a great story. I’m sure there’s all sorts of ideas being thrown around at Warner Bros right now."

After MOS is safely in theaters WB is supposed to announce their master plan--for other DC Entertainment films--like "Justice League"--which still has no script.

I actually agree with Henry a WF team up film would be great...I also think a WF flick would be wise to come before a JL flick--thus also serving as a reboot of sorts for Bats since Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy is its own thing

No comments: