Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's Going On With Michael Meyers?

While attending a recent event at Universal CityWalk Orlando, STYD spoke with Halloween film series producer Malek Akkad about the status of the next installment:

"Its been a joy to work with so many creative people - ten films. We're working on eleven as we speak. We're working on a script right now. A new draft - perfect timing - is supposed to hit the day before Halloween. Hopefully my Halloween night reading will be a good read."

Akkad wouldn't reveal any of the writers involved--suggesting that the film is still some time off.


If you read my review of Rob Zombie's 2007 remake of the 1978 classic--you know that I loathe nearly everything about the film...Hard to believe then that I think Zombie's Halloween II was even worse!!! Thus-I am hoping that they just reboot it again

No comments: