Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Die Harder Still?

Out and about doing promo for Friday's Cop Out, Bruce Willis thinks a fifth "Die Hard film may indeed be on the horizon...

The actor told MTV News that "I think we're going to do a 'Die Hard 5' next year... It's got to go worldwide. That would be my contribution to it."

Willis also added he'd like to see " Live Free or Die Hard director Len Wiseman come back to call action- "I would hire Len Wiseman right now".

Among other pics though Wiseman's been tagged for the forth “Underworld

However, the action star admits he much prefers cop movies that mock the genre: "I like so much more making fun of it, taking the p**s out of it, not making it a big deal and not making the fact that I've acted in a lot of movies a big deal. It's all illusion, and it's all bulls**t. It's a great job for me to have, but everything else you can set on fire. Making people laugh is the real deal"

Willis also told the site he'd be up to continue the Unbreakable story and is working with director M. Night Shyamalan on that possibility

I’ve been talking to Night Shyamalan about going back to do the middle story to Unbreakable. That whole story was written in three parts and he just chose to shoot the original story first where the two characters find out they have superpowers".

Unbreakable 2 after 10 years? really? For a mediocre movie?

No comments: