Monday, May 23, 2011

Keeping Hobbit Secret Proves "Cumber"-some For Freeman

Martin Freeman accidentally let slip at a BAFTA event last night that his "Sherlock" co-star Benedict Cumberbatch has also scored a role in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: Part 1/The Hobbit: Part 2 The news comes by way of Empire Online



Freeman joked backstage "I knew I was a big mouth, I didn't know how much of a big mouth, and I've ruined everything…and now I might not have a job to go back to!"

Jackson nor the studio has confirmed the casting. The role is unspecified.



The 2 films star Stephen Fry, Ryan Gage and Conan Stevens  Cate Blanchett, Hugo Weaving Dean O'Gorman, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Ian Holm returns as the older Bilbo, David Tennant, Lee Pace Bret McKenzie Ian McKellen, and Christopher Lee

The Hobbit I is now filming and comes to theaters November 2012

No comments: