Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tom Hanks Keen To Play Bad Guy In Comic Book Flick

Out on the stump for Captain Phillips Tom Hanks says he wants a role in a superhero movie more specifically playing a big bad.

 
Hanks tells Showbiz 411 that those roles aren't offered to him, but he'd jump at it if they were:

"No, [it's not a choice], they don't ask me and I keep trying...Come on, I can do it [laughs]. Let me play a bad guy, let me play the bad guy against Batman. I'll do anything, come on! Call me. They've never asked. What do I have to do?  God, I want to throw a shield at somebody. I want that. And I don't want to play the guy in the suit who tells the superheroes what's going on, I don't want to be that guy. 'Well, you know Batman...Captain America, Iron Man, here's what we've discovered.' I don't want to be that guy. I want to get in there, I want to play The Flash or something like that. They'll never give me a chance."

No comments: