Friday, July 18, 2014

Pitt And Jolie Will Spend Time "By The Sea"

It has been announced that real life couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will star together in the drama "By the Sea" for Universal Pictures.



Jolie wrote the script and will direct the film, while she and Pitt will produce.

Jolie is currently in post-production on the biopic drama "Unbroken" for the studio--It is expected that this will be her next film.

In an official statement, Jolie says: "I am very happy to continue my relationship with Donna [Langley] and the entire Universal team as I finish Unbroken and begin work on By The Sea.  They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”

This film will be Jolie and Pitt's first joint appearance on screen together since 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" where they first met.

No comments: