Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jeremy Renner On Hawkeye Again


There has been talk that Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye could play a major role in Captain America 3 essentially his screen time in that being the equivalent of Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson)'s in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Renner is still not quite sure if his character is involved in Cap 3 telling The Daily Beast:

"Oh, that's a rumor all right. I don't know what's going to happen. I know it's going to start shooting in March. I haven't had any official conversations bout doing it or not."

He also talked about Joss Whedon's superhero team up sequel "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" and the regularly scheduled additional filming that is still to come:

"We have to do some pick-up shots here and there, but for the most part [we're done]. Hulk has a more prominent role, and I have a more prominent role. There are a lot more scenes of the entire Avengers gang together - both in and out of the cape, so to speak. It's making me become a total fanboy. It's pretty fun to be a part of."

He also discussed his multi-picture deal with Marvel, saying:

"I think most actors will sign on to do, like… Captain America 1-3 and then The Avengers 1-3, and then you're done. For me, I signed on to The Avengers 1-3 and then Hawkeye, in case they want to do a Hawkeye spin-off."

"Age of Ultron" is currently scheduled for a May 1st 2015 release.

No comments: