Monday, September 15, 2014

X-Men: Apocalypse: James McAvoy Going Bald

It seems that details about Bryan Singer's "X-Men: Apocalypse" are being kept secret for now - even from the key players.

"X2: X-Men United" and "Superman Returns" screenwriters Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris as well as Simon Kinberg are writing the script for "Apocalypse" .

The younger actors introduced in "X-Men: First Class" James McAvoy (Professor X), Michael Fassbender (Magneto) Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), and Nicholas Hoult (Beast). Lucas Till (Alex “Havoc” Summers), etc. are contracted for three films and are locked in to return.


McAvoy was asked by The Huffington Post about the sequel---He says he doesn't know much beyond the world in peril tone and that his character may finally begin to show off a bald head in the flick:

"I got an email from Simon Kinberg who informed me he was getting dead excited about stuff, but he didn't want to divulge anything for a couple of weeks, so I really don't know. It does seem fairly global, if we're talking apocalypse. Maybe it's just the character's name, but I think the nature of the film is going to be fairly apocalyptic. I'll be older in this one. And I think I'm losing my hair finally. And, yeah, that's kind of all I know."

It is likely that  Channing Tatum is set to play the X-Men's mutant Gambit

The mutants will take on the comic's greatest villain Apocalypse.

The film will hit theaters on May 27, 2016 opposite Alice in Wonderland 2

No comments: