Friday, October 03, 2014

Chris Hemsworth Up For More Time As Thor

Actor Chris Hemsworth talked to Channel 7's "The Morning Show and Fashion & Style earlier this week and discussed his future as Thor.


While other Marvel actors like Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans have talked about moving on, Hemsworth isn't ready to give up his Hammer:

"It's three times I've played the character now; [which] has made me look at it in a different way. We just shot the [The Avengers: Age of Ultron] and finished a couple months ago. It's exciting if not more than the first one was to see all those characters come back together.

I still got three more [movies or is it two?] in my contract that I need to finish off, but I love playing the character. So, I'm not in any hurry to finish doing that. It's nice to be able to fit different things in between [playing Thor.]

No comments: