Thursday, October 02, 2014

RDJ Talks Iron Man 4 Potential


Robert Downey Jr is teasing the idea of reprising his role of Tony Stark/Iron Man in a 4th installment of the film series . RDJ is only committed to doing one more Marvel film which is the third "Avengers" movie. A fourth "Iron Man" would require a contract re-negotiation.

Asked about his future in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the actor tells THR:

"I'm sure we'll ride that thing. You've got to surf that all the way in to shore. I think I was at the forefront of something that was coming into being, and I think it has carried me as much as I have informed it. That's the healthy way to look at it. It's so easy to become inflated by the successes, but what they really are are long, strong trends. It's just another wave."

No comments: