Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Lerman Says "Percy Jackson" Is Done

On the stump for "NoahLogan Lerman was asked about the possibility of a third installment in the Percy Jackson film series.


Lerman tells MTV: "It's not happening. It's been a great experience for me. It's opened up a lot of doors for me, but I don't think it's happening."

Talking to The Independent he says that he's contractually obligated to do a third film if it happens, but "I just haven't heard anything about a third film. Unless they call me I think it's unlikely".

The first film Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief made $225 million worldwide from a budget of $95 million.

As I have said before-I enjoyed the first film and thought it was much more fun than Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone which I had hard time getting through--never mind the sequels....

The sequel that I have not seen yet--"Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" pulled in a a solid $200 million worldwide at the box-office last year from a budget of $90 million.

No comments: