Tuesday, October 07, 2014

RUMOR: Spidey Joins The Avengers


A rumor over at Hitfix suggests that Spider-Man may find his way into the Marvel Cinematic Universe:

"While I can't get the confirmations I need to verify the story, I'm hearing that there are some very cool 'Spider-Man' plans being discussed that would help Sony refocus their enormously important franchise while also opening up some connections in the on screen Marvel movie universe that would blow fandom's minds. I would love to be able to state for sure that it's happening. What seems clear from what I've heard is that Marvel wants to be able to play with all of their characters, and if they can make that work creatively and on a corporate level, they will, and that means the world gets bigger again."

Since Sony had to pull back from their ambitious plans to expand  Spidey's film-verse a bit, putting Peter Parker and The Avengers together might just revive the webslinger's big screen career.

No comments: